"How can positive and negative forms of nature and nurture reflect through an individual?"
I plan to surely base my writing piece either through a case study using materials and artefacts discovered by others or an interview. I feel an interview would be more beneficial because everyone's experiences in such a field can differ dramatically. I plan to further more use a few individuals from my tutorial classes to help assist me in contributing in such a project. As mentioned before everyone perceptions and upbringing is effected differently through nature vs. nurture.
I plan to surely base my writing piece either through a case study using materials and artefacts discovered by others or an interview. I feel an interview would be more beneficial because everyone's experiences in such a field can differ dramatically. I plan to further more use a few individuals from my tutorial classes to help assist me in contributing in such a project. As mentioned before everyone perceptions and upbringing is effected differently through nature vs. nurture.






0 comments:
Post a Comment