Monday, 20 July 2015

Introduction to who I am!

Hello! I'm Daniel!

I am currently a student studying Education Studies at Victoria University, this is my first year of tertiary studies where I am currently pursuing my dreams in becoming a teacher. A few hobbies of mine include admiring/creating art, snowboarding, skating and photography. These are just some of the past times I am currently interested in as they can help benefit me for my teaching desires of specialising in visual arts. The reason why I decided to become a teacher is because I find it interesting how teachers are identified as some of the most influential individuals passing knowledge onto the future generations, I would like to pass on my knowledge and understanding to broaden the thinking of individuals.

As for research, I believe that it is the incorporation of various and numerous steps to achieve a certain outcome or result through investigating a topic more in-depth.



research
rɪˈsəːtʃ,ˈriːsəːtʃ/
noun
  1. 1
    the systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment